Watch amazing videos from the world of extreme sports in HD. Portal dedicated to videos, pictures and articles about extreme sports. This site is not just for those who are engaged in this extreme fun, but also for those who do prefer to watch from the comfort of your living room.


Whistler Blackcomb a jejich třetí bike video Elements of Perfection: Air. Vzduch , který téměř neexistuje, přesto nás zcela obklopuje. Díky dokonalé kombinaci 78% dusíku, 21% kyslíku a 1% ostatních plynů dodává život všem koutům naší planety. Podívejte se na další projížďku bikerů z Whistler Bike Park.

Whistler defines their AIR as:  "You barely exist, yet you completely surround me. With a perfect mix of 78% nitrogen, 21% oxygen and 1% “miscellaneous” you deliver life to every corner of our planet. And when I put you between tire and Earth, you give life to my ride. So thank you. Thank you for letting me move through you and above you. Thank you for the weightless moments between lip and transition. Thank you for teaching me to relax during the rollover. To not fight, but to float in your presence. Thank you for the way you whistle in my ears on jacket-flapping descents. For the way you cool the sweat on my skin. And for the way you fuel my ragged lungs. Thank you for that unknown 1% that is so much more than miscellaneous. It’s miraculous. For bringing together others just like me to worship you in this kick-ass place. At once, you are everything to me, but just one small part of my favourite bike park in the world."